Caravan Insurance can give you cover against loss or damage to your caravan, annex and its contents.
How can we help?
We can provide cover for your caravan and camper trailer anywhere in Australia, to protect you against:
- Accidental damage, theft and attempted theft
- Storm, hail and flood
- Malicious damage, fire and explosion
At no extra cost, you may also be covered for:
- Up to $20,000,000 for legal liability claims
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $100 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following an accident or a loss
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss in the first year of registration of the caravan
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home
- Reasonable costs to remove and store your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed
General Advice Disclaimer
The information on this website is to be regarded as general advice. Your personal objectives, needs and financial circumstances were not taken into account when preparing this website content. We recommend that you consider the suitability of this general advice, in respect of your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. You should obtain and consider the relevant product disclosure statement and Financial Services Guide from Norton & Co Insurance before making any decision to purchase a financial product.
Copyright © Norton & Co Insurance. All Rights Reserved. Norton Group Pty Ltd t/as Norton & Co Insurance ACN: 628 176 787 | ABN 11 628 176 787 | Authorised Representative No. 1267019 is an Authorised Representative of Aviso EIA Pty Ltd ABN: 37 097 567 710 AFSL: 239049