How can we help?
Norton & Co Insurance prides itself on its excellent claims service. We know that for many, the true value of an insurance policy is only realised when it’s time to make a claim. That’s why we endeavor to make the claims process as smooth and as stress-free as possible.
In the event of a claim we ask that you contact us as soon as is practical. If the claim occurs outside business hours please don’t hesitate to contact your account managers mobile phone number.
In all instances please note the following:
- Never admit liability for a claim against you, even if you think you are at fault. To do so could result in the Insurer reducing or denying your claim.
- Do not repair or replace damaged property without the Insurance Company’s consent, except for temporary emergency repairs.
- You must, wherever possible, minimise further loss or damage and secure the premises. You may need to engage an overnight security guard to protect remaining or undamaged goods if the premises cannot be secured immediately.
- Always retain the damaged property for inspection if necessary.
- Please report malicious damage, vandalism, theft or lost property to the police and obtain a police report or report number.
- Motor vehicle accidents should be reported to the police if appropriate and in accordance with current regulations and in any event when one or more people have been injured.
- If you would like to notify our office of a claim please fill in the below form. However, please do not hesitate to give us a call and we can have one of our friendly qualified claims staff give you a hand and help take the stress out of the situation.
General Advice Disclaimer
The information on this website is to be regarded as general advice. Your personal objectives, needs and financial circumstances were not taken into account when preparing this website content. We recommend that you consider the suitability of this general advice, in respect of your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. You should obtain and consider the relevant product disclosure statement and Financial Services Guide from Norton & Co Insurance before making any decision to purchase a financial product.
Copyright © Norton & Co Insurance. All Rights Reserved. Norton Group Pty Ltd t/as Norton & Co Insurance ACN: 628 176 787 | ABN 11 628 176 787 | Authorised Representative No. 1267019 is an Authorised Representative of Aviso EIA Pty Ltd ABN: 37 097 567 710 AFSL: 239049