The cost of insurance to a business can be substantial. Premium Funding is a cash flow solution that gives your business the ability to spread the payments of your insurance policy over the course of smaller monthly instalments. Combined with our credit term option we work with clients and their cash flow needs.
How can we help?
Premium Funding eliminates the outlay of potentially large lump sum premiums. This gives you the flexibility to invest working capital in other income-generating opportunities without affecting existing finance arrangements.
Benefits of Premium Funding:
- Monthly instalment payments provides cash flow certainty
- Easy repayment options via direct debit or credit card
- Simple loan documentation with auto renewal option
- No security or director guarantees required (in most cases)
- Consolidation of all your Insurance policies – multiple policies can be placed under one premium funding agreement
- Competitive, fixed low interest rates.
- Interest payments, credit charges and application fees may be tax deductible.
As your insurance broker we will organise everything for you. Once the relevant paperwork is submitted we will obtain a valid quote for you. All we need is your signature and your bank details – it’s that simple.
General Advice Disclaimer
The information on this website is to be regarded as general advice. Your personal objectives, needs and financial circumstances were not taken into account when preparing this website content. We recommend that you consider the suitability of this general advice, in respect of your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. You should obtain and consider the relevant product disclosure statement and Financial Services Guide from Norton & Co Insurance before making any decision to purchase a financial product.
Copyright © Norton & Co Insurance. All Rights Reserved. Norton Group Pty Ltd t/as Norton & Co Insurance ACN: 628 176 787 | ABN 11 628 176 787 | Authorised Representative No. 1267019 is an Authorised Representative of Aviso EIA Pty Ltd ABN: 37 097 567 710 AFSL: 239049