15 September 2020
Norton & Co Insurance now has an even better relationship with Pickering Smash Repairs!
Over the years Norton & Co have had many clients vehicles repaired at Pickering Smash Repairs in Enogerra, Brisbane. Our clients are always happy with the work and customer service. It’s because of this that recently we’ve been able to put together a special offer for our mutual customers. This includes:
- Claims Management Process – Pickering Smash Repairs friendly front desk staff are trained in all aspects of helping you make your claim application with your broker easier.
- Fast Track Repairs System – Your Pickering Smash Repairs estimator will be able to make a booking for your repair at the same time we view your vehicle limiting time between when the estimate has been conducted to when the vehicle is repaired
- As a client of Norton & Co Insurance customer you are offered a reduced excess at your time of claim along with an express booking service.
- Pickering Smash Repairs can also offer reduced rates for loan vehicles for all Norton & Co Insurance Clients – This can be booked in during the estimate process with our front desk staff
Pickering Smash Repairs are able to perform repairs for all the major insurers we use!
Pickering Smash Repairs Also Perform:
- Wheel Repairs
- Collision Related Computer Diagnostic
- Personalised Vehicle handover
- Regular progress updates throughout the repair process
- Lifetime warranty on all repairs
- All repaired vehicles are cleaned and washed prior to handover
24 Hour Towing Service for all N&C Clients
We are very proud of our long relationship with Norton & Co Insurance Brokers and it is my pleasure as the director of Pickering Smash Repairs to offer these special value items to their clients during what is often a very difficult and Inconvenient time for drivers ,
…….Rob Elborne Director
General Advice Disclaimer
The information on this website is to be regarded as general advice. Your personal objectives, needs and financial circumstances were not taken into account when preparing this website content. We recommend that you consider the suitability of this general advice, in respect of your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. You should obtain and consider the relevant product disclosure statement and Financial Services Guide from Norton & Co Insurance before making any decision to purchase a financial product.
Copyright © Norton & Co Insurance. All Rights Reserved. Norton Group Pty Ltd t/as Norton & Co Insurance ACN: 628 176 787 | ABN 11 628 176 787 | Authorised Representative No. 1267019 is an Authorised Representative of Aviso EIA Pty Ltd ABN: 37 097 567 710 AFSL: 239049